Her World Singapore May 2011
New products launched and advertised in may issue Her World.
Cosme Decorte AQMW (short for Absolute Quality Miracle Wonder) does more than return radiance to your skin. Using sandalwood which has been used since ancient times to alleviate mental & physical stress. AQMW reduces damage inflicted upon skin cells & boosts your body’s natural healing capacity with it’s relaxing scent.
The anti aging range also uses mucin- your body’s own natural lubricant – to create a moist environment that protects skin from dryness. Using a delivery system called mucinsome, the active ingredients penetrate deep into the skin to help it heal.
The range include
– cleansing milk 15ml @ $88 – a gentle yet fast acting cleanser that get rids of makeup, impurities, dead skin cell & even dark spots for clear complexion.
-facial bar 100g @ $ 73 (refill $69) – love a good lather? Works up a luxurious foam & helps protect skin against dryness
– repair elmusion 200ml @ $153 – preps skim for better moisture adsorption, smooths complexion & prevent aging signs
– repair lotion 200ml @ $153 – has mucinsome concentrate to boost skin’s resilience against fine lines dullness & dryness.
– essential balm 22g @ $158 – organic oils & vitamins E locking moisture & leave skin dewy fresh. Use it as the last step in your beauty routine @ night
– massage cream 93g – like a luxurious spa treat, it alleviates fatigue, stimulates blood circulation and removes excess sebum.
– facial mask duo 6 sheets @ $153 – comes in 2 sheets formulated with different ingredients to deliver anti-aging benefits more effectively.
– repair serum 40ml @ $183 – envelopes skin in a comforting veil of moisture, plumping & lifting skin from within
– cream excellent 50g @ $420 – active ingredients like double peptides & alginic acid stimulates collagen production & promote cell growth.
AQMW new spokesperson Eunice Olsen has picked her favorite item which is the facial wash. She loves the thick lather and it’s soothing scent.